Privacy Statement / Datenschutzerklärung
1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website.
Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 para. 7 DS-GVO is:
31848 Bad Münder
Telephone: +49 5042 999-0
Fax: +49 5042 999-226
(3) Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible party is:
Violet way 6a
(4) When you contact us by e-mail, via our social media channels or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(6) We commission external service providers with tasks such as marketing services, programming, data hosting and hotline services. We have carefully selected these service providers and monitor them regularly, in particular their careful handling and safeguarding of the data stored with them. All service providers are obligated by us to maintain confidentiality and to comply with legal requirements. Service providers may also be other companies of the Wilkhahn Group.
(7) Transfer to recipients outside the EEA
We may also pass on personal data to recipients who are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in so-called third countries. In this case, we ensure before the transfer that either an adequate level of data protection exists at the recipient or that your consent to the transfer has been obtained.
You can obtain from us an overview of the recipients in third countries and a copy of the specific agreed arrangements to ensure the appropriate level of data protection.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) During the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser - operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b).
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(4) Marketing cookies and tracking mechanisms:
We also use marketing cookies and tracking mechanisms. However, we only use such technically unnecessary cookies and tracking mechanisms if you have given us your prior consent in each case. The exception to this is the cookie that stores the current status of your privacy setting (selection cookie). This is set due to legitimate interest.
The use of marketing cookies and tracking mechanisms enables us and our partners to show you personalized offers based on an analysis of your interests and usage behavior.
Below we explain which mechanisms and tools we use on this online offer:
By using statistics tools, we measure, for example, the number of your page views.
c) Conversion tracking:
Our conversion tracking partners place a cookie on your computer ("conversion cookie"), provided that you have reached our website via an advertisement of the partner in question. These cookies usually expire after 30 days. If you visit certain pages of ours and the cookie has not yet expired, we and the respective conversion tracking partner can recognize that a certain user clicked on the ad and was thus redirected to our site. This can also take place across devices. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics and to record the total number of users who clicked on the relevant ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag.
These tools create usage profiles using advertising cookies or third-party advertising cookies, so-called web beacons (invisible graphics also called pixels or tracking pixels) or similar technologies. These are used for interest-based advertising and to control the frequency with which the user sees certain ads. The providers of the tools may also pass on information to third parties for the aforementioned purposes. In this context, please refer to the data protection information of the respective provider.
Please note that when using the tools, your data may be transferred to recipients outside the European Economic Area (e.g. USA).
Details can be found in the descriptions of the individual marketing tools under point 8.
4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: email@example.com.
6 Use of the blog functions
(1) In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your specified username with the post. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your username and e-mail address; all other information is voluntary. If you post a comment, we will continue to store your IP address. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO. Comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
(2) When writing your comment, you can check our email service. This will inform you when other users leave a comment on the post. For this service we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Your personal data, including email address, your times of registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the notice service.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 72 hours, your information will be automatically deleted. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
8 Marketing tools
a) Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
(8) The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DS-GVO.
b) Use of the Google Tag Manager
(1) We use the Google Tag Manager of the company Google Inc. For the European area, the company Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland) is responsible for all Google services.
(2) The Google Tag Manager is an organizational tool that allows us to integrate and manage website tags centrally and via a user interface. Tags are small program sections that, for example, record (track) your activities on our website. The tags often originate from Google-internal products such as Google Ads for the placement of advertisements, remarketing, conversion tracking or Google Analytics, but tags from other companies can also be integrated and managed via the manager. Such tags perform different tasks. They can collect browser data, feed marketing tools with data, embed buttons, set cookies and also track users across multiple websites.
(3) We use Google Tag Manager to make our website as good as possible for you. To do this, we need various tracking tools such as Google Analytics. The collected data from these tools show us what you are most interested in, where we can improve our services and which people we should still show our offers to.
The Tag Manager itself is a domain that does not set any cookies or store any data. It acts as a mere "manager" of the implemented tags. The data is collected by the individual tags of the various web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics. Depending on the analytics tool, various data about your web behavior is usually collected, stored and processed with the help of cookies. For this, please read our privacy texts on the individual analysis and tracking tools that we use on our website.
(4) In the account settings of the tag manager have set so that Google receives only anonymized data from us. However, this is only the use and usage of our Tag Manager. We allow Google and others to receive selected data in anonymized form. Google aggregates the data with hundreds of other anonymous website data and, as part of benchmarking efforts, creates user trends. Benchmarking involves comparing the company's own results with those of its competitors. Processes can be optimized on the basis of the information collected.
(5) Google stores the data on its own Google servers. The servers are distributed all over the world. Most of them are located in America. At https://www.google.com/about/datacenters/inside/locations/?hl=de you can read exactly where the Google servers are located.
(6) How long the individual tracking tools store data from you can be found in our individual privacy texts for the individual tools.
(7) The Google Tag Manager itself does not set cookies, but manages tags from various tracking websites. In our data protection texts for the individual tracking tools, you will find detailed information on how you can delete or manage your data.
(8) The legal basis for the use of the Google Tag Manager is your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. Standard contractual clauses have been agreed with Google for the correct and secure transfer of personal data. If you want to learn more about the Google Tag Manager, we recommend the FAQs at https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html.
c) Google Ads Remarketing Tag
(1) Provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) Google processes your personal data on the basis of your consent via the pixel "Google Ads Remarketing Tag" for the creation of campaign reports, tracking of conversions, click events as well as targeted advertising outside our websites (retargeting) based on e.g. URL, referrer URL, membership of remarketing lists defined by us. With the help of the above-mentioned information, you may also be assigned to your Google account and included in remarketing lists. We do not receive any personal data from you from Google, only anonymized campaign reports on the target group and ad performance. You can opt out of receiving interest-based ads from Google by either changing your advertising preferences on Google's website at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb#display_optout. Alternatively, you can opt out of third-party cookie use by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or by managing your use of device identifiers through your device settings. Instructions can be found at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762#mob. For more information, please visit: policies.google.com/privacy.
(3) For more information on Google Ads, please visit: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
d) Facebook Pixel
Provider: Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. We are jointly responsible with Meta for processing operations on your personal data in the context of processing your personal data on our online offer via Facebook Pixel. In order to determine the respective responsibilities for fulfilling the obligations under the GDPR with respect to joint processing, we have entered into a joint responsibility agreement with Meta. They can access the main contents of the agreement at any time under the following link: www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum.
In particular, it regulates which security measures Meta must observe (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/data_security_terms) and how data subject rights can be asserted against Meta.
Function: Meta processes your personal data on the basis of your consent via the Facebook pixel to create campaign reports, track conversions, click events as well as targeted advertising outside our websites (retargeting) using HTTP headers (including IP address, device and browser properties, URL, referrer URL, your person), pixel-specific data (including pixel ID and Facebook cookie), click behavior, optional values (for example, conversions, page type), form field names (such as "email", "address", "quantity" for the purchase of a product or service). We do not receive any personal data from you from Meta, only anonymized campaign reports about website audience and ad performance. You can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from Facebook by changing your advertising preferences on Facebook's website. Alternatively, you can opt-out of third-party cookie use by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out page at https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN or by visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.com. For more information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/policy.
e) LinkedIn Insight Tag
Provider: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Function: LinkedIn processes your personal data based on your consent via the "LinkedIn Insight Tag" pixel to create campaign reports, track conversions, click events as well as targeted advertising outside our websites (retargeting) based on URL, referrer URL, IP address shortened or hashed (for cross-device retargeting), devices and browser properties (user agent) and timestamp. We do not receive any personal data from you from LinkedIn, only anonymized campaign reports on website audience and ad performance. LinkedIn storage period: pseudonymization after 7 days, final deletion after 180 days. For more information, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
9 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission].
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under No. 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
10 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under No. 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is the possibility that the provider learns your IP address and stores it.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and services.google.com/sitestats/en.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, our advertisements can be displayed to you during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which Google uses to record and evaluate your usage behavior when you visit various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
12 DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is the possibility that the provider learns your IP address and stores it.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. For more information on DoubleClick by Google, please visit https://www.google.de/doubleclick and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, and on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at https://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
13 Marketing service providers
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal data about you on our behalf as described below:
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
For more information on Sopro's compliance with the GDPR, please visit https://sopro.io/legal/#gdpr-compliance.
14 External links
For your optimal information, you will find links on our site that refer to third-party sites. As far as this is not obviously recognizable, we point out that it is an external link. The website operator has no influence on the content and design of these pages of other providers and therefore refer to their privacy statements. The guarantees of this data protection declaration therefore naturally do not apply there.
This offer is not intended for children under 16 years of age. Status 01.06.2018
16 Use of our configurator
We offer you the possibility to configure a product and request a quote from Wilkhahn for this purpose. If you would like to receive a quotation, it is necessary for you to provide your personal data in order for us to process your request. Mandatory information required for processing is marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide for processing your request on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
Depending on the requested quantity, the inquiries will either be processed by Wilkhahn itself, or your inquiry will be forwarded to our authorized dealers for processing and further handling in the case of small quantities. This forwarding is also necessary for the execution of your request on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. In this case, you will also receive the offer directly from the sales representative.