FAQs Wilkhahn USA
1. Where is the product manufactured?
The product is manufactured primarily in Eimbeckhausen, Germany with additional manufacturing done in Poland and Australia. As of 2016, Wilkhahn began local production in the US of the Timetable ranges.
2. What is the lead time?
Approximate lead times are 8-10 weeks. Please consult with your sales representative for exact lead times regarding individual products or email
3. Where can Wilkhahn products be purchased?
Wilkhahn is an open line that can be purchased through a contract furniture dealer. For a dealer near you, please contact email@example.com
4. Where do I send COM/COL fabrics?
Please send all fabric swatches to our New York Showroom at 601 West 26th Street, Suite 820, New York, NY 10001 and please include project name, product name and Sales Rep name on the label or inside the package. The swatches should measure approx. 8.5”x8.5”.
5. Who represents Wilkhahn outside of New York and Chicago?
Local Wilkhahn Representatives
6. Where do I get information on how to use individual products?
7. Where can I find environmental information for Wilkhahn products?
8. Where can I find" Care & Maintenance" information for Wilkhahn products?
Care & Maintenance
9. Where can I find" the pricelists
Download Seating Pricelist
Download Table Pricelist